Doggie Extraordinaire

Monday, January 23, 2006

Doggie Poses

She's always there with the stupid camera. I never get a moment of peace.



She likes to hold my bone high up so that I can only look at it loningly. It's okay -- don't feel bad. I hide it in her laundry later and she goes to work smelling like beef rawhide.



I don't know if she's lazy or what, but whenever I try to get her to chase me, she laughs and takes more pictures. What's her deal? Doesn't she ever play?



Oh no. She's coming after my ears again. She always pets them and rubs her face on them because they're so soft. I quit cleaning them a year ago to see if she'd stop, but she doesn't care. Why don't you pet your own ears, Human? Oh, that's right! You have small, hard, bald ears. Jealous?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home