Doggie Extraordinaire

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Where's the Rope?

My human, she is always accusing me of eating things that I shouldn't.

Most recently, she got this idea in her head that I ate my rope toy. I don't know WHERE she got this idea from! Now, why would I eat my rope toy? I mean, it's my toy! If I ate it, I wouldn't have it anymore. SOMEONE ate it, but it wasn't me. She's sure it was me. Nothing I say can convince her that it wasn't.


She's looking at me like the case is closed and there's all this evidence against me, but where is it? I don't see your precious evidence! PROVE it was me!


HEY! I've been framed! Who put the rope string in my mouth? How did that get there? Have I been wandering around all day with this hanging out of my mouth? GAHHHH! Get out! I've been framed!

1 comment(s):

This is HILARIOUS! You know, I don't know WHY your picking on poor Doggie. It is SO obvious that that piece of rope was planted there. Hee.

By Blogger Zube, at 1/24/2006 10:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home