Doggie Extraordinaire

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Homecoming

My human works an ungodly amount of hours (I don't know how she does it), and when she comes home, I get so excited I could eat a pillow.


I don't fully understand myself, either. The sight of her makes me want to devour this big, brown, stuffed thing, and it's all I can think about. YUMMY PILLOW!


It's not only yummy, but it needs to be shredded. I don't know why. She sometimes asks, but I don't have an answer. Her coming home from work makes me want to destroy pillows. It's a compulsion and I probably need to see a vet about it. Maybe there's a program for me.


Usually I get a little TOO into ripping the pillow to shreds when my human gets her shoes off and finds my mouth full of pillow, and she is not happy. Quickly I must recover from this transgression and look as cute as possible.

NO, I was not eating the pillow! I was LOVING the pillow! See? Nice pillow!


It all works out. I'm irresistible and she cannot be mad at me for long. I have eaten all the pillows in the house and still she loves me. How could she not?

1 comment(s):

Dear DE:

Good job on looking innocent and batting those big brown pit bull eyes. Your person will never, ever suspect you of wrongdoing once she sees that sweet face. You were just sitting on the brown squishy thing to keep it from causing trouble, weren't you?

By Blogger BiblioGoddess, at 9/20/2006 7:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home