Doggie Extraordinaire

Monday, November 20, 2006

MY COUCH!

My human got me a new present, and it's not my birthday OR Christmas! I'd licked, scratched, shed on, dominated and drooled all over the previous couch sufficiently and was in need of a new couch to call my own. And lookie what I got!

My couch!

Yep. It's mine. All mine.

Doesn't it look good on me? It brings out my eyes.
You were NOT thinking of sitting on this couch, were you?
You do know this is MY couch, do you not?

See how small this gigantic couch makes me look?
That's how a couch should be!

Could you maybe get me a bone?
I'm kinda comfortable here but I would
so like to have something to chew.

What was that?! Is someone coming?
They are NOT going to sit on my couch!

I even chew my bones on the couch.
I may never leave it. Typical guy, huh?

But I'm still in touch with my feminine side.
Look how well it matches me!
This couch and I were meant to be together!

4 comment(s):

Oh, D.E., I LOVE your new couch! It does match you quite nicely. That was very smart of your human to allow you to pick that one out. I think the pillows are very nice, as well! Ummm...did you ever get into that compulsion program to deal with your, er...pillow issues? The new ones are so lovely, I'd just hate to see them be shredded!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/20/2006 5:06 PM  

DE! Congrats on your new couch!!!
You do look very handsome on it!!!

By Blogger Magnoire La Chouette, at 11/29/2006 12:28 PM  

Yay for DE getting a new couch. Your human is nice to get you furniture all your own. My DE has to share!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2006 10:42 AM  

um, my human has noticed that I attack pillows too - usually the down ones.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2006 9:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home